The Algarve has Sun, Sea, Sand, but there is more to enjoy yourself during your Holiday in the Algarve!
Underneath we give you a rough idea about Sporting Events, and some (gastronomy) Festivals.
Algarve Housing rent special villa’s in the Algarve, so if you want to enjoy the Sun, Sea, Sand and the festivals, take a look at our website! We have some special offers at the moment, so contact me for more
From golf and sailing to motoring and water sports, the Algarve has it all for sport enthusiasts. Many events are hosted in the Algarve every year due to its accessibility and an average of 300 days of sunshine per year. When mixed together with top class sporting action and passionate fans, attending a sporting event in the Algarve will leave a lasting impression. Below are some of the top sporting events taking place in
– WRC Vodafone Rally of Portugal: 27-30 May in the Algarve Stadium
– WTTC World Touring Car Championship: 3-4 July at the Algarve race track
– Portugal Golf Masters: 14-18 October
Festivals and Gastronomy
The Algarve comes alive with many festivals and fairs so be sure not to miss one of the summer events:
– Festival Med in Loulé: 23-26 June
– Al-bhuera (Sea Castle) Festival in Albufeira: 21-25 July
– Sardine Festival in Portimão: 3-12 August
– Medieval Fair in Silves: 7-15 August
– Seafood Festival of Olhão: 10-15 August
– Medieval Days in Castro Marim: 26-29 August
– White Night City Festival in Loulé: 28 August
We try to keep you as much as possible up dated with What’s on in the Algarve, and our Special Offers. If you do not want to miss them, please subscribe to our blog.